The Vespa World Club is an association which was formed under the auspices of Piaggio & C.S.p.A. and the Piaggio Foundation to harness and further develop the rich cultural and human heritage as well as the passion which resides in the national Vespa Clubs spread all over world.
The primary objective of the organisation is to support and endorse the multitudinous activities and initiatives which form part of the Vespa universe.
In 2006 the last Eurovespa was held in Torino, Italy and in 2007 the event changed its name to Vespa World Days.
Vespa World Day Events so far:
- 2007 – San Marino, Italy
- 2008 – Cefalu, Sicily
- 2009 – Zell am See, Austria
- 2010 – Fatima, Portugal – www.vespaworlddays2010.com
- 2011 – Gjovik, Norway – www.vespaworlddays2011.no
- 2012 – London, United Kingdom – www.vespaworlddays2012.com
- 2013 – Hasselt, Belgium – www.vespaworlddays2013.com
- 2014 – Mantova, Italy - www.vespaworlddays2014.it
- 2015 – Biograd na Moru, Croatia - www.vespaworlddays2015.com
- 2016 – St Tropez, South of France
- 2017 – Celle, North Germany